Thursday, December 20, 2007

Many good things

I was just thinking that I want to express that I am so grateful for all of the people in my life. I am very fortunate to have association with so many great people.

Varun -- thanks for the great conversation last evening
Pia -- thanks for the facial a few days ago, and thank you for being so cool
Five Point Capital -- Team Fleisher, thanks for being so fun
Hare Krishna devotees -- thanks for being so wonderful and helpful
Family -- thanks for the love
massage therapy classmates -- thanks for being so fun and so great to be around, and for the great massages
Beate -- thanks for being a great person, and letting me sit in your massage chair
Mr. Esgar (high school biology teacher) -- thanks for writing my recommendation to get into college, and thanks for being such a great teacher, you motivated me to do my best
Tirzah Conlon -- Thanks for changing my life for the better, you are an angel
Jessica Marks -- Thank you for being one of my best friends
Princeton football friends -- thanks for all of the good times
Dan Rudman -- thanks for getting me into trading

This is a start...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed my name is absent on these acknowledgements. Is this a typographical error, did your proofreader omit this because of political differences. Who was the one who told you to "never give up, never give up."

The name is Shimblog.